- We may use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address may also be used to gather broad demographic information.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website which you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Services. You have the option either to accept or refuse these cookies when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
- We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Services;
- To provide the Services on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing the Services.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.